The ITE (Investing in our Transportation Evolution) QUAD Conference is an annual transportation conference held in the Pacific Northwest that provides a forum for transportation professionals to network, exchange ideas, discuss best practices, share research and showcase recent projects.
This year, the QUAD Conference is pleased to welcome Pro Walk Pro Bike Pro Place as our partners. The Pro Walk Pro Bike Pro Place Conference will be held in Vancouver in 2016 with the theme of “Better Health through Active Transportation.”
May 1-2, 2015
Pan Pacific Hotel, Suite 300 – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Featuring 1.5 days of presentations and technical sessions, registration also includes a dinner cruise on Friday evening, taking us around the scenic Stanley Park and Burrard Inlet.
Additional workshops and tours open to public registration on Thursday, April 30.
- Learn how to use streets to create a sense of community with Project for Public Spaces in the Streets as Places Workshop!
- Put your placemaking skills to work with Project for Public Spaces in the Places of Vancouver Workshop with a site visit to 800 Robson!
- Interact with City of Vancouver staff to get the inside scoop on transportation planning in Vancouver at the Better Health Through Active Transportation: The Vancouver Experience Workshop!
- Sharpen your analytical abilities in the Urban Road Safety Audits Workshop!
- Experience Vancouver’s active transportation corridors and public spaces with walking and biking tours guided by City staff!
- Have a behind-the-scenes look at the Canada Line rapid transit Operations & Maintenance Centre, or visit the newest line under construction – the Evergreen Line!
- Check out Surrey’s multi-million dollar Traffic Management Centre!
- Be inspired by the Waterfront Station transportation hub – a confluence of buses, rapid transit lines, ferries, trains, walking and cycling, all on top of active rail lines!
- Head to YVR Airport and see if their baggage handling facility is anything like Toy Story’s!.