If you work with real estate developers or want to understand how the development industry functions, this course offers an inside look into the development process.
Practitioners and experts in the field—from both the private and public sectors—will share a variety of personal experiences. Their stories, combined with case studies and interactive discussions, will provide you with a wealth of insights into the real estate development industry.
You’ll leave with practical knowledge of how the industry is structured, how it functions, who the players are, what motivates them, and how they interact.
Instructor: Michael Mortensen
Sep 15–Oct 20
Wed, 6 – 9 pm
Fall CITY100 courses
Get down to basics this fall in our online CITY100 Series. Taught by active practitioners in their field, each introductory course runs live online over three evenings.
- CITY101 Planning for Non-Planners | Sep 21, 28, Oct 5
- CITY102 Housing Policy Fundamentals | Oct 19, 26, Nov 2
- CITY103 Transportation Planning Foundations | Oct 14, 21, 28
- CITY105 Regional Planning Fundamentals | Nov 9, 16, 23
- CITY106 Community Data Fundamentals | Nov 18, 25, Dec 2
- CITY107 Fundamentals of Architecture | Nov 30, Dec 7, 14
- CITY108 Introduction to Landscape Architecture | Dec 1, 8, 15
Meet your instructors at our next info session for the CITY100 Series. RSVP to save your spot:
CITY100 Series Info Session
Mon, Sep 13 | 6 p.m. PDT