This upcoming course provides land-use and public health professionals with a toolkit to assess their communities from a public health lens. We’ll also consider perspectives of policy development, design and implementation.
There are no prerequisites for this course and it will be offered via online-supported delivery.
Planning and Designing Healthy Communities
April 23 & 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PDT)
More professional development opportunities
- CITY102 Housing Policy Fundamentals
Instructor: Margaret Eberle | Apr 8, 15, 22 (evenings)
- Urban Design – Implementation Methods
Instructor: Michael von Hausen| Apr 8-17 (4 sessions
- CITY103 Transportation Planning and Mobility Fundamentals
Instructor: Elicia Eliott | May 4, 11, 18 (evenings)
- CITY106 Community Data Fundamentals
Instructors: Craig Jones and Sam Walker | May 6, 13, 20 (evenings)
- Planning and Zoning Law Refresher
Instructors: Bill Buholzer and Guy Patterson | May 19-20 (evenings)
- CITY105 Regional Planning Fundamentals
Instructor: Christina DeMarco | Jun 1, 8, 15 (evenings)
If you love this region and have a view to its future please subscribe, donate, or become a Patron.