Want to learn how cities and communities work and change over time? The CITY100 Series is a collection of practitioner-taught introductory courses in fields dedicated to shaping and building livable, sustainable and inclusive communities.
- CITY101 Planning for Non-Planners | Feb 18, 25, Mar 4 (evenings)
- CITY102 Housing Policy Fundamentals | Apr 8, 15, 22 (evenings)
- CITY103 Transportation Planning and Mobility Fundamentals | May 4, 11, 18 (evenings)
- CITY105 Regional Planning Fundamentals | Jun 1, 8, 15 (evenings)
- CITY106 Community Data Fundamentals | May 6, 13, 20 (evenings)
On February 9, join us for an online info session to learn more.
CITY100 Series Info Session
Tue, Feb 9 | 6 p.m. PST
You’ll have a chance to connect with our instructors:
- Eric Aderneck, Urban Planning
- Margaret Eberle, Housing Policy
- Elicia Elliott, Transportation and Mobility
- Christina DeMarco, Regional Planning
- Craig Jones, Community Data
- Sam Walker, Community Data